Author Archives: TATA
This initiative started a few months ago and we were subsequently invited to attend their annual Lekgotla and were allowed to display a few of our vehicles suitable to their businesses.
The event was a huge success with key contacts made with several LDP’s.
- Over 150 people visited the stand.
- Owners from various LDP’s across Africa visited the stand and were hugely impressed with our vehicles especially due to the suitability for the terrains. The Ultra 814 was also showcased and we received good response from LDPs operating in the city.
- The customer testimonials from Tanzania and KK Logistics spoke volumes about the performance and quality of the Tata vehicles and left customers very impressed.
We have conducted a first Driver Recognition Program for our Prima customers Driver’s at Johannesburg on 27th July 2017 at the Garden Court Hotel, OR Tambo.
To recognize the best Drivers among the lot of Prima 4038.S, 2528.K & 4938.S vehicles operating in South Africa. This will boost their confidence towards Brand as they are the most important linkage in operating the vehicles.
Modus operandi :
- A group of 25 participants comprising of Prima customers, Drivers were present during the Evening.
- An evening start with Corporate VDO & Prima Refresh program
- Drivers Safety concerns were explained by a representative from The Automobile Association of South Africa
- To gauge Drivers knowledge a quiz was organized related to Prima vehicles
- Gift Cards were given to Winners along with Trophy & Certificate
- This is the first time Drivers were recognized by Tata Motors/TACSA
- Generated a positive wave towards Tata Brand
- Enhance Bonding of Drivers with the Brand
- Drivers were more aware with Road Safety
- Boosting Drivers Confidence
- Drivers were comparing TML with best competition
Winners are as below. The winners as listed from right to left.
- Winner – Mr Chris Sachse D&H PLANT HIRE Prima 4938
- 1st Runner up – Mr Frans Chokoe HARROGATE CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 1st Runner up – Mr Richard Ramachie REMBU CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 2nd Runner up – Mr Louis Whitehorn HANMAR TRANSPORT Prima 4938
Nampo took place from the 16th to the 19th of May 2017. Tata Commercial vehicles participated at the event at stand number 173 again this year and it was a raving success. The customers were enthralled and excited at the new offerings on offer, namely the Tata Ultra 814, new look 5 tonner and the Prima 2528 (4×2 freight carrier) chassis cab. The new design and cab finishes were well received by the customers with maximum number of leads received this year compared to 2016.
Dealers on site were, Tata Bloemfontein, Tata N12 Klerksdorp, ELT Commercials Asia and Vaal Tata.